What's for Sat. Dinner - 11/5??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner today?

Not sure here - I have leftover beef strips...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sat. Dinner - 11/5?? by cjs (What's for dinner to...)
Hubby plans to take over the kitchen today to make his 'signature' chicken cacciatore for my birthday dinner on Sunday. So, we'll probably pull some chili from the freezer for our dinner tonight. We do have our very last slicing tomato from our garden to eat, too.
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner - 11/5?? by HomeCulinarian (Hubby plans to take ...)
Full day of horse racing here so I'm thinking a no brainer. Burgers and sweet potato fries.
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner - 11/5?? by Trixxee (Full day of horse ra...)
I'm thinking that taco salad sounds pretty good. Haven't had it for a while. But, chili sounds good too, so maybe both.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner - 11/5?? by Mare749 (I'm thinking that ta...)
Wish you had picked out a B'day dinner, Jeannette!!

I'll send my wishes on Monday....

This horseracing in curtailing my activities...it's addictive!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner - 11/5?? by cjs (Wish you had picked...)
I know Jean - anything I do has to be done in 30 minute intervals. LOL.
  Re: What's for Sat. Dinner - 11/5?? by cjs (What's for dinner to...)
Veal Parm over Angel Hair pasta.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner - 11/5?? by BarbaraS (Veal Parm over Angel...)
Tonight's meal will be the Bistro sandwich/herbed salad with tomato vinaigrette from issue #67.
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner - 11/5?? by losblanos1 (Tonight's meal will ...)
I had plenty of steak leftover last night....don't know why I fixed it all. Anyway, I decided to make good use of it and make the steak sandwiches with red pepper mayo. I forget which issue.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.