What's for Dinner, Wed. 10/25??
  Re: (...)
Shoot, it's Wednesday already??? What's on the menu for everyone?

I have meatballs and some marinara in the freezer, may make a pot of that and we have some focaccia also. Maybe a potluck with S&B.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 10/25?? by cjs (Shoot, it's Wednesda...)
We're having pizza topped with two different kinds of sausages, mushrooms, red onions and red peppers. Just using a boboli crust. Don't shoot me!!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 10/25?? by Trixxee (We're having pizza t...)
Not a clue. Trying to pack odds and ends in the kitchen that we won't need for awhile. Need something easy.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
I'll have to go see what's in the freezer. Or what we run into today. Last night was so fun. I'm heading for the shower now - then a quick trip to the restaurant kitchen for the pepper jelly and then it's playtime!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Quote:

Shoot, it's Wednesday already??? What's on the menu for everyone?

It's a mystery.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 10/25?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Have already changed my mind when I realized Wednesdays seem to be a big homework night for Michael. So it will be chicken paprikash from the slow cooker book.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 10/25?? by Trixxee (Have already changed...)
I'm simmering Brats in Beer and will serve with corn on the cob and green beans. Bad day at school and work to do at home. Didn't even go to bells and choir.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 10/25?? by Lorraine (Not a clue. Trying ...)
Island pork tenderloin with mango salsa, Caribbean black beans, white rice and fried plantains. I'm also making the lime pickled onion.
Cuisine at home; June, 2004.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 10/25?? by losblanos1 (Island pork tenderlo...)
Ended up thawing some chicken wings and making a new recipe "One Pot Sticky Wings". Smelling good so far! Served over brown rice and carrots.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 10/25?? by Lorraine (Ended up thawing som...)
Blane, that is such a good meal!

Chicken Lo Mein for us.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.