We're Home!!
  Re: (...)
Fifteen days thru La., Mississippi, Alabama, Fla.,Georgia, SC, NC, Tenn, Ark and home. I've had really good Carolina BBQ--not this time--I guess we went to the wrong places--best meals were the first (Landrys in Breaux Bridge La.), and the last (BBQ in Memphis). Red Lobster (fish & chips) in Texarkana doesn't count. Good trip though--good golf in the Smokies with my BIL and a friend, good visits with family, good to be home.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: We're Home!! by Old Bay (Fifteen days thru La...)
Glad you're home safe and sound. It sounds like quite a trip! I can't wait until we can unplug and start traveling! Can't wait to see pictures and hear more details about the food.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: We're Home!! by Harborwitch (Glad you're home saf...)
Welcome home! Glad you had a good time. I wondered how you and Jane were doing.
  Re: Re: We're Home!! by DFen911 (Welcome home! Glad y...)
Welcome home - you were missed around here!! Glad you had a good time and got some golf in.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: We're Home!! by cjs (Welcome home - you w...)
Wow! That was one heck of a trip! It's a shame the food didn't measure up. Glad you guys made it home safely. You've been missed!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: We're Home!! by Gourmet_Mom (Wow! That was one h...)
Sounds like a wonderful trip! We might be heading for the Smokies in a few weeks. Glad you are back safe and sound.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: We're Home!! by Mare749 (Sounds like a wonder...)
It's always nice to get home. Glad you had a good trip!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.