What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today?

Talk about muffins got me hungry for them. I have a blueberry one with cream cheese in batter that I haven't made for years. Just put a bottle of bubbly in the frig and some bacon and I think we'll have a nice little brunch.

Found my pkg. of oxtail in the freezer, so I'm going to do a braise with them for later.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Coq au Vin with Chèvre-chive mashed potatoes and Crème Brulee for dessert. Speaking of blueberries, I have two pints in the fridge that I need to use, maybe make those mini blueberry pies? So delicious!
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Jean, don't forget the Jordan Marsh, "Big Blues" recipe. Absolute best I've ever had.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? by labradors (Jean, don't forget t...)
I found a real turkey in the freezer yesterday, so we can have a real Thanksgiving dinner! Of course, if it's not thawed, I'll have to figure out a Plan B.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? by Lorraine (I found a real turke...)
We WILL have the buffalo chicken mac & cheese tonight, even if I have to have Bob do some of the prep.

I'm not in the Pro Shop today - but will be in the restaurant/bar more than likely. I've got to go down in a little bit, Tonya and I are making pizza today.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? by Harborwitch (We WILL have the buf...)
Well Labs, I copied your recipe, but....if you scroll down the thread you linked, you'll see my absolute favorite.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? by cjs (Well Labs, I copied ...)
I am totally not sure what is for dinner tonight. I am busy cleaning with the Flylady today (for anyone not familiar with her, you can check out her site at www.flylady.net

Probably something really, really easy.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? by luvnit (I am totally not sur...)
I can't open the link
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? by DFen911 (I can't open the lin...)
Sorry Denise. I just checked it and it worked for me, but maybe my smiley at the end trips it up... I will delete that.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? by luvnit (Sorry Denise. I just...)
Osso Bucco here tonight. Not sure of the sides - probably a little pasta and a salad.