What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I'm making Laura's "Grandma's Chicken and Vegetable Bake à la Stouffer's." After that I have just one more recipe to test one more time and the Leftover Book is done.

P.S. what a coincidence, 2 anons are looking at Laura's recipe right now.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Wow, that's weird. My reply just disappeared right before my eyes!

We finally got gorgeous weather here, so grilling pork steaks tonight, sweet potatoes, and asian coleslaw. Also have a small loaf of Artisan in 5 on the rise.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5?? by Mare749 (Wow, that's weird. ...)
We finally have rain - glorious rain! Grabbed leftover meatloaf out of the freezer and will turn that into a frisco melt (basically a patty melt on parmesan sourdough).
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5?? by Trixxee (We finally have rain...)
Trixxee - "frisco melt" I should send you the newspaper article I wrote in an Illinois paper about 'people' who call our beautiful city by that name!!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5?? by cjs (Trixxee - "frisco me...)
You (or someone here) reprimanded me the last time I used the term. Marie Callendar's ought to be shot. I stole the term and idea from them.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5?? by Trixxee (You (or someone here...)
probably me - I'm tending to repeat myself more and more as I mature.....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5?? by cjs (probably me - I'm te...)
We have church. I understand we're having Mac and chess with smoked sausage. I guess I'll fill up on sausage. . I'm kinda picky about my Mac and cheese. Luckily, I didn't need my lunch yesterday!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5?? by Gourmet_Mom (We have church. I u...)
Where the heck is Laura lately??? Her dish is really the epitome of Comfort Food!! Roy Richard made a little piggy of himself.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5?? by cjs (Where the heck is La...)
I am here Jean.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 10/5?? by luvnit (I am here Jean....)
Good to see you again, Laura! You dish really went over big with Roy - I liked it too.
www.achefsjourney.com