Jeans Cookies
  Re: (...)
I am in the process of baking cookies right now -

Terry loves them.

Think I will try to make some up a head and keep in freezer to bake later.

Thanks for idea.

great cookies

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Jeans Cookies by mjkcooking (I am in the process ...)
which ones? the chocolate chip with rice krispies?? Aren't they good? But, they are Cuisine at Home's recipe.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jeans Cookies by cjs (which ones? the choc...)
My father-in-law loved them. Ron wasn't here the day I made them, so he didn't get any.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Jeans Cookies by Mare749 (My father-in-law lov...)
oooops.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jeans Cookies by cjs (oooops. [img]/ubbthr...)
Poor, Ron.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Jeans Cookies by Gourmet_Mom (Poor, Ron....)
Yep - the Rice Krispie, Choc Chip cookies - even better next day.

Now I am going to make the old fashion Sugar Cookie with Lemon and Lemon Zest
they are big cookies. -

I always bake when I have a lot on my mind. - This retirment business has a lot of decisions to make.

So looks like a lot of Cookies are to be made this week !

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Jeans Cookies by mjkcooking (Yep - the Rice Krisp...)
We enjoyed the choc chip cookies too!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Jeans Cookies by esgunn (We enjoyed the choc ...)
Hey Marye - if you want one that is really mine and for your therapy - straight from the soon to be announced a Chef's Journey PANTRY COOKBOOK:

Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies

These cookies freeze nicely and as addictive as they are, it is a good idea to do just that. For an extra treat add a few chocolate chips to the cookie dough.

1 cup extra-chunky peanut butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon bakng soda
1 extra-large egg, lightly beaten

Preheat oven to 350°F. Position 2 oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.

In a medium-size bowl, combine the peanut butter with the sugar, baking soda and egg; mix well. Roll tablespoon size pieces of the dough into balls and set on the two ungreased baking sheets. With a fork that has been dipped in flour make a crosshatch pattern on each cookie.

Bake for 15 minutes rotating the baking sheets from front to back and top to bottom, until the cookies are lightly browned and set. Let cool on a wire rack. Makes 2 dozen

----
Enjoy!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jeans Cookies by cjs (Hey Marye - if you w...)
OK I saw this while I was on here last nite and I thought mom has lost her mind no way we're these ingredients going to make a decent cookie, so I got up right then they we're in the oven in 5 min. no way could it had been easier and when they came out they we're PERFECT !!!!
I have no idea how this worked but brought them to work and we're loved here also, although obviously Joe and the drivers don't do much baking because they couldn't comprehend that 4 items made these delicious cookie !!!!!!
****KUDDOS to you and can't wait for more recipes to come.****
  Re: Re: Jeans Cookies by madmax (OK I saw this while ...)
thank you, daughter and thank you for trying them.
www.achefsjourney.com