What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

It's the 3rd Wed., so we're off to the big city pretty soon. Lunch will ruin dinner, so maybe I'll make some crab dip with my leftover crab....then, I'll have some leftovers for crab dip omelet casserole. YUM
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have a whole chicken breast left ( I told you they were big ), so I'll roast some sweet potatoes and make more dressing.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? by Lorraine (I have a whole chick...)
Lex's roast chicken is I think what it is called from an old Cuisine at home issue.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? by piano226 (Lex's roast chicken ...)
Pot roast in the crock pot, mashed potatoes and corn.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? by Lorraine (I have a whole chick...)
So the whole chicken breast right was consumed last night? Sounds like that chicken was the Dolly Parton of poultry.

Tonight's meal:
Pork filet mignon w/ pan sauce
Broccoli
Potato galettes
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? by losblanos1 (So the whole chicken...)
We had church. Paul did BBQ and he does his just like how my daddy did it. It was so good! He fixed me a plate for school. Yea!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? by Gourmet_Mom (We had church. Paul...)
Pork Tonkatsu with watermelon-tomato salad.

Curious to hear the kids comments on the arugula salad with watermelon, tomatoes.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? by esgunn (Pork Tonkatsu with w...)
Tonight was a simple salad - Italian greens, tomatoes, and gorgonzola dressing. We were both tired and wanted veggies.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? by Harborwitch (Tonight was a simple...)
Moped around all day, not knowing what I wanted to cook or even if. Then when Jame came home he wanted to take a walk, the weather was beautiful. Ten minutes before we left I threw some flour, yeast, salt, garlic, cornmeal in the FP and made dough. I told Jame I'm either making a pizza or an Italian bread Came back from walk and made the best pizza crust ever, hands down, it was perfect!
Only one thing.....not sure exactly what I did
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? by farnfam (Moped around all day...)
CIS!!!! Shame on you!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com