What's for Sunday Dinner?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

We're back to a champagne (sparkling) brunch; haven't had one for a while. Duck hash and....? Dinner will be Thai Meatballs and Noodles.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm hosting our Sunday dinner group tonight. Making it easy, and on the grill. So, I decided on the sweet tea bricked chickens, a pasta salad, a vegetable salad and some fruit. My niece is bringing dessert and my friend is bringing appies. Then, we're off to Prairie Jam! This is an annual party put on by a friend who is a rock star wanna be. His brother is professional and he gets his band together to jam at a beer garden downtown. Always a good time!
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by HomeCulinarian (I'm hosting our Sund...)
Oh, that does sound like fun - the food and the Prairie Jam!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by cjs (Oh, that does sound ...)
Quote:

Oh, that does sound like fun - the food and the Prairie Jam!

Oh yeah!

I think Bob is going to do a Pork loin roast with maybe Vindaloo seasoning. Saffron rice, and ????? I'd like to do the ice cream - I think it would be a perfect end.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Breakfast for dinner.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by BarbaraS (Breakfast for dinner...)
The guys didn't get steak Friday, so that's what they're having. I may just have a salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (The guys didn't get ...)
The duck hash was wonderful - twice as much duck as I usually add to it plus....fries we had leftover from a take out dinner Friday nite (too tired to cook and too tired to clean up and go out for dinner) from Bushwackers. They make the greatest seasoned fries, so we were very good and ate just a few to have to add to the hash. Great Leftover idea!!!!

[Image: DuckHash4Sept.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by cjs (The duck hash was wo...)
Jean that hash looks amazing! It's one of my favorite dishes and I haven't had any is such a long time.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by DFen911 (Jean that hash looks...)
Just burgers and corn tonight I think.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by esgunn (Just burgers and cor...)
We are being ultra lazy today - sandwiches from Togo's. Turkey and avocado for me.