A busy 10 Days
  Re: (...)
Don't get me wrong, I will never complain about having work.

Friday, we have a luncheon for 35 at the winery. have to make 3 kinds of cookies. Kind of nice as we will be there prepping for Saturday's wedding for 100 ppl. Sunday will be cleaning/laundry day, and pack up the van. We are going to Baltimore to cater his nephew's wedding on the Friday (100 ppl). Not only is it a long weekend, but the Grand Prix is in B'more for the first time. We expect traffic to be horrendous. Tuesday will be shopping day, Wednesday is prep day, Thursday is haul all food/equipment out to the State Park where the wedding is. He, very smartly, devised a menu that will not need any heating, all served cold or room temp. We have booked into a hotel for Thurs and Fri, as have many of the guests. Friday is the wedding, we expect to back at the hotel by 6pm, even though the wedding continues until 9pm. Saturday mnorning , leave to come home, as we have a brunch Sunday morning. Not sure when I'll have the time to make desserts for the brunch, probably 7am Sunday morning.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: A busy 10 Days by Lorraine (Don't get me wrong, ...)
Wow, what a schedule! Have fun!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: A busy 10 Days by esgunn (Wow, what a schedule...)
That sure is a busy schedule, Lorraine. I hope it all runs smoothly. Does your nephew have a back-up plan if it rains?

Safe travels! And don't forget your camera. I always look forward to seeing those FB pix.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: A busy 10 Days by Mare749 (That sure is a busy ...)
He has rented two tents, one for the guests, one to keep the kitchen staff dry. Both cameras are on my list to bring. . I wish you could see the lists I have made. We need to bring everything from serving dishes, garbsge bage waitstaff aprons, all of our personal stuff. Good thing I love making lists.
  Re: Re: A busy 10 Days by Lorraine (He has rented two te...)
My stars I hope you get time to breathe But you guys are pro's so I know all will go nice and smooth. Can't wait to hear about it and do share pictures
  Re: Re: A busy 10 Days by DFen911 (My stars I hope you ...)
WOW! What a busy time, Lorraine! Good luck with the weather! I hope things go well for you guys!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: A busy 10 Days by Lorraine (He has rented two te...)
Well thank goodness the wedding is not this weekend! Irene should be long gone by time for the wedding.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: A busy 10 Days by BarbaraS (Well thank goodness ...)
wow, what a schedule - wish I was closer to keep up my kitchen skills.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: A busy 10 Days by Lorraine (Don't get me wrong, ...)
Will you be around Austin in Feb.? Jean? Everyone could keep up their kitchen skills.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: A busy 10 Days by Old Bay (Will you be around A...)
Barbara, we also have a wedding this weekend. Old Bay, now wouldn't that be fun!!!