Loaded Flank Steak
  Re: (...)
Heather invited us to dinner last night and made the most wonderful meal. Loaded flank steak, pasta salad, corn on the cob, and lemon torte. Yes, we were pretty full after that one, but everything was delicious, especially this flank steak.

* Exported from MasterCook *

Loaded Flank Steak

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/2 cup butter
6 strips bacon -- cooked and crumbled
3 green onions -- chopped
2 Tablespoons ranch salad dressing
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 beef flank steak -- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs.

In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cut a deep slit in the side of the steak forming a pocket. Stuff butter mixture into slit. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat, 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. For medium rare, a meat thermometer should read 145. To serve, thinly slice across the grain.

NOTES : Submitted to Taste of Home by Tammy Thomas from Mustang, OK
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Loaded Flank Steak by Mare749 (Heather invited us t...)
Oh my, doesn't that sound good!! Hmmm, I have one flank steak in the freezer and I think I have allocated 20 uses for it!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Loaded Flank Steak by cjs (Oh my, doesn't that ...)
You had me at butter, but you kept with me bacon I think I'll pick up one at the store today.
  Re: Re: Loaded Flank Steak by DFen911 (You had me at butter...)
I had to try and not think about that one too much, Denise! It really was tasty. I would recommend using unsalted butter though. It was salty enough with the bacon inside, but oh, soooo good!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Loaded Flank Steak by Mare749 (I had to try and not...)
Wow! You had me all the way! Thanks Maryann!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.