What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/26??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

We ate at the SilverDale Brewry again yesterday, so we weren't the least bit hungry for dinner. So, we'll have the French Dip Sandwiches and a little bowl of Barley Risotto for later - maybe a salad with one or the other.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/26?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're going to have chees tortelinni with vodka cream sauce and Caesar salad on the side.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/26?? by BarbaraS (We're going to have ...)
I made city chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and frozen peas, as per Ron's request. (I think he was feeling a need for some comfort food cooking.)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/26?? by Mare749 (I made city chicken,...)
I honestly don't know, though anything with mashed potatoes and gravy sure sounds good!

I've been busy planning all the food for our camping trip this week that I've basically lost momentum in planning something for dinner. Take out? Where can I get mashed potatoes and gravy?
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/26?? by Trixxee (I honestly don't kno...)
Leftover delicious Barolo beef with gnocchi and fresh tomato caprese salad!! Maybe a friendly chianti---ooooooooooooooooo Life is good!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/26?? by Old Bay (Leftover delicious B...)
PIzza Derek's birthday dinner he gets for 2 nights since I make 4 crusts.

But then these next weeks will be crazy cause Laura will be home!
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/26?? by DFen911 (PIzza [img]/ubbthrea...)
YEA! Laura's coming home! I know you are sooooo excited! What a big deal! Enjoy, Denise!

After a long day at the garden, we just had leftovers. POOPED!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.