I need advise...please
  Re: (...)
Hi,

We are having sausage tasting party in a couple of weeks. There will be about 10 kinds of sausages for the total of about 50 sausages. I will be grilling them. DO you have any brilliant ideas on how to mark them so I know which one is which ? I am kind of at a loss on how exactly to do that.

Thanks
  Re: I need advise...please by piano226 (Hi,[br][br]We are ha...)
Line them up on the grill alphbetically.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: I need advise...please by BarbaraS (Line them up on the ...)
Now, there's an interesting dilemma. I'm at a total loss, too. Maybe those frilly toothpicks? A different color for each type of sausage?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I need advise...please by BarbaraS (Line them up on the ...)
How about those disposable aluminum grill toppers? You could keep track by putting different types on each topper.
  Re: Re: I need advise...please by HomeCulinarian (How about those disp...)
Hey...grill toppers sound good...any idea where i can get those or maybe a link to an online place.

Thanks
  Re: Re: I need advise...please by piano226 (Hey...grill toppers ...)
I can find them in the grilling section at the big grocery stores here. They'd probably have them at Lowes, or Home Depot, too.
  Re: Re: I need advise...please by HomeCulinarian (I can find them in t...)
When i google grill toppers it comes up with a tray that you grill vegetables on...any other name you can think of i can look up?

Thanks
  Re: Re: I need advise...please by piano226 (When i google grill ...)
http://www.doitbest.com/Grill+Cooking+Ut...804983.dib

this is what I use. At this on line store they are $1.99 each, but you have to order 36 of them!
  Re: Re: I need advise...please by HomeCulinarian ([url=http://www.doit...)
Marina, what about alum. baking dishes - they have them from cupcake size thru 6X8" on to larger. Just cook separately and put each kind in a different pan. Make signs and tape to toothpicks then tape or stick the signes in the sausage/pan..

Sounds like a fun do.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I need advise...please by cjs (Marina, what about a...)
Yeah, i was thinking of doing that but i want to serve them all at once and there is just not enough room on the grill to have pans. I need to figure something out and quick.