Funny/Gross/Vulgar YouTube Cooking Show
  Re: (...)
Young Son has discovered YouTube spoof on cooking shows Epic Meal Time - Meat Salad. There is a whole series of these videos to watch.

WARNING!!! If you're offended by swearing, don't watch!
  Re: Funny/Gross/Vulgar YouTube Cooking Show by HomeCulinarian (Young Son has discov...)
That is crazy! It's a wonder that one guy didn't choke!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Funny/Gross/Vulgar YouTube Cooking Show by Gourmet_Mom (That is crazy! It's...)
Time for a bowl of meat! It's a wonder they all didn't choke - LOL!

Here's another series that's funny. My Drunk Kitchen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl6azn-Dz...ture=share
  Re: Re: Funny/Gross/Vulgar YouTube Cooking Show by Trixxee (Time for a bowl of m...)
That's hilarious!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Funny/Gross/Vulgar YouTube Cooking Show by Gourmet_Mom (That's hilarious!...)
Sounds good to me. Had they choked, it would have been because of how they were stuffing their faces, not because of the composition of the salad. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Funny/Gross/Vulgar YouTube Cooking Show by labradors (Sounds good to me. ...)
Jeannette, sweetie, is it a little boring at work with school out??????????????? (could any of these guys be your students???)

Oh, Trixxee!! what can I say - there is a slight resemblance between that little cutie and me on some holiday cooking travails......I'm just sayin'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com