What's for Dinner, Wednesday, 6/8?
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight??

Repeat here - those darn French Dip sandwiches with the prime rib jus were so good, we're having them again today. Plus, so many ciabatta rolls in the freezer!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wednesday, 6/8? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Vietnamese Beef and because that best bok choy looks so darn good, that too. Glad I saw that beautiful picture before I went grocery shopping.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wednesday, 6/8? by Trixxee (Vietnamese Beef and ...)
I'll have to look for the best bok choy. We're having Shrimp Scampi with the rest of the salad on the side. I haven't decided if I want pasta again tonight or polenta with the shrimp.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wednesday, 6/8? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Spaghetti. I've got the ground meat cooking now, half for the freezer and half for tonight.

I think I'll fake some savory "Monkey Bread" on the griddle with left over pizza dough. Hmmmmmm - brain is working here!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wednesday, 6/8? by Harborwitch (Spaghetti. I've got...)
We had grilled burgers and a salad. Where is everyone today???
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wednesday, 6/8? by Mare749 (We had grilled burge...)
It was a slow day.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wednesday, 6/8? by Mare749 (We had grilled burge...)
I made Pork medallions with cider reduction and sauteed kale and beans from Issue #61. Chose it because we have kale in the garden to use. Thought the greens and beans was good and will make that again. Thought the pork medallions were disappointing only because tenderloin is the wrong cut for the cooking method. I think it would be good with chops instead.