What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

So many leftovers, have no idea what all we'll be eating. Altho, I do have a little steak thawed out to cook on the salt block sometime today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're spending a quiet day at home today. The family seems to be partied out, so that's okay with us. I decided this would be a good day to make Jean's birthday dinner menu, which sounds just delicious. Have to skip the cocktails though. As good as they sound, I'm trying to be good.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? by Mare749 (We're spending a qui...)
My mom and her friend are coming over tonight. We having grilled copper river salmon, green chili rice casserole and ceasar salad. Yummmm.

Jean, do you have a Fred Meyer by you? They have Whole Copper River Salmon for $4.99 lb!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? by esgunn (My mom and her frien...)
I have some Copper River salmon gravloxing as we speak!!! But, I paid a hell of a lot more than that for it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? by cjs (I have some Copper R...)
Eggplant sammies with roasted pepper and gorganzola filling.
......and wine, of course
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? by farnfam (Eggplant sammies wit...)
I forgot to print out my grocery list, but one thing on it, I knew what I needed. We'll be having my old standby baked pasta dish. It's one of William's favorites...lots of sausage and cheese!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? by Gourmet_Mom (I forgot to print ou...)
We've been busy this weekend; sorry I've been out of touch! We had one of those one skillet pasta dishes with chicken, asiago, broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes. Quick, easy comfort food!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? by karyn (We've been busy this...)
We went to "the BIG city" today to go to Costco (closed!), Petco, and Cash & Carry.

We had a really late, huge lunch at Famous Dave's BBQ. They have added a bunch of things from the Food TV Best in Smoke show, but we went for the Ultimate BBQ burger. I may not need to eat for a week.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? by Harborwitch (We went to "the BIG ...)
WOW! That's cool that you got to eat at Famous Dave's....Stinks about Costco, though. I know how important those city trips can be. And to miss a destination is frustrating.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? by Gourmet_Mom (WOW! That's cool th...)
We had ribeyes on the grill with the Tuscan beans and marinated peppers, plus a salad from our garden.

The Famous Dave's here closed a while back. Lots of code violations.