What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19?
  Re: (...)
So what's on the menu for tonight for everyone?

We'll probably stop in Eugene for the night on the way home, so have no idea what we'll be eating. All Roy's wine making treasures are loaded on the truck ready for their new home. He's a happy camper now.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? by cjs (So what's on the men...)
I'll bet he's alllllllll kinds of excited!

I have no idea what is on the menu for tonight. We have 4 days off so I'm waiting to see what the plans are.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? by Harborwitch (I'll bet he's alllll...)
I think I'm going to pick up El Pollo Loco. I need a cooking break.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? by Trixxee (I think I'm going to...)
Holly went to Greenfield Village with her class overnight, so she needs me to pick up the girls from school this afternoon, then to dance class from 5 to 7. So, I'm thinking of giving the girls a snack after school to hold them over. Then, on the way home, I'm thinking of stopping for subs. I did make homemade gingersnap cookies today though!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? by Mare749 (Holly went to Greenf...)
Probbly going to be stuffed cabbage rolls as I have all I need for that ....unless I get another more inspiring idea
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? by farnfam (Probbly going to be ...)
How about just leaving the cabbage flat and turning the whole thing into a kind-of lasagne?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? by labradors (How about just leavi...)
Interesting idea, Rob. I'll give that some thought
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? by farnfam (Interesting idea, Ro...)
I ran out in between thunderstorms ( torrential downpours the last few days, everything is flooding), and cut back the basil. I think I'll make a Caprese Pasta, and serve it with the leftover grilled Flatiron steak.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? by Lorraine (I ran out in between...)
I'm alreay changing my mind. Making that chicken/shrimp/coconut recipe.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? by Trixxee (I'm alreay changing ...)
I had planned to make Nigella's Goujons of Sole with Dill Mayonnaise, but William forgot to make a transfer, so I couldn't stop in town for the fish. So I'm just making do with BBQ (Sweet Baby Ray's) chicken legs, corn-on-the-cob and green beans.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.