An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today!
  Re: (...)
A bunch of us got together in Tecumseh, MI in 2004 to meet each other and cook together. We had a ball. Kurt, the cameraman took a lot of video and this one just surfaced. Thought some of you would like to see it. Some old C2Cers on it. Chefs Kelly, Paulie, Elsner, etc.

----
"My old website www.healthychef.us contains a video from Evans Street Station @ Michigan, 2004 (Spoon Bread, Mike, Brena, Paul, Jeanie, June, Kurt (Chef Moosehopper) owner, Kellie....Enjoy!!!
Chef Kurt Stiles"

----

What a fun weekend it was!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today! by cjs (A bunch of us got to...)
Now that looks like a very fun weekend! The food must have been pretty amazing as well. Do you still get together for cooking weekends like that one with your fellow chefs?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today! by Mare749 (Now that looks like ...)
No, Fred, the co-owner of Chef2Chef alienated so many of us, we wouldn't have anything more to do with him. And, he insisted on being involved.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today! by Mare749 (Now that looks like ...)
Cool! Wish they had shown more detail and spent more time with each chef, but it was interesting.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today! by labradors (Cool! Wish they had...)
What fun! It's a shame you guys had to stop doing it. It seemed like such a great idea.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today! by Gourmet_Mom (What fun! It's a sh...)
He shot lots of footage, but the language was atrocious in that kitchen!! I know you can't believe it, but even I dropped a couple "F" bombs.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today! by cjs (He shot lots of foot...)
Jean, who was the younger "Mike" making the ice cream? And was that "Flat top" by any chance in the uniform?
Daphne
  Re: Re: An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today! by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, who was the yo...)
Paulie was making the ice cream and Kelly Johnson was in the fatiques (he used them for hunting).
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today! by cjs (Paulie was making th...)
Oh, okay. That makes sense. Kelly's the one that came up with that Venison Neck recipe I still haven't tried. BTW, was it Kelly you visited on a trip a year or two ago? You went to his restaurant or deli?
Daphne
  Re: Re: An Old Cooking Video Surfaced Today! by cjs (He shot lots of foot...)
NO! Not Jean!

That looks like you were all having so much fun!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!