I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup.
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by Gourmet_Mom (I'm anxious to hear ...)
So far my son LOVES the Sauce Grandmere (Grandmother's Sauce). It is his fave. His close second is the White BBQ. I love them all.

I think I will mix Chinmichurri with White BBQ for a grand new flavor. Hubby said so too.

Neighbor is coming over to sample. See what he says.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by luvnit (So far my son LOVES ...)
. . . and the mojitos?????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by Harborwitch (. . . and the mojito...)
Wait.....what was the "Sauce Grandmere (Grandmother's Sauce)"?

And what Sharon said!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by Gourmet_Mom (Wait.....what was th...)
See Lorraine's reply! I still haven't had a chance to make it - and it's on my short list.
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by Harborwitch (See Lorraine's reply...)
The mojitos are gone...Smile

JK they are great! I love them. I will tell you what the others think. I am bringing them for the pre-partySmile
Laura
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by luvnit (The mojitos are gone...)
"Sauce Grandmere (Grandmother's Sauce)"?
- that's why you couldn't find it in a search, Daphne. Lorraine spelled it "GraMdmere" - M not N.

I haven't made this either, think I might this weekend. In fact I think I'll go thru Laura's whole menu and see what I can steal for the July party.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by cjs ("Sauce Grandmere (Gr...)
Oh, okay...here it is. It sounds good! I agree, Jean. This sounds great for the Fourth!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, okay...here it i...)
I'm glad you like the sauce, Laura, it's one of my favourites.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by cjs ("Sauce Grandmere (Gr...)
July party???? Must go check Laura's sauce ideas.

I'm off Wed. and Friday (????) and hope to spend the day cooking for US, this sauce and Jean's BD dinner (late LATE!)
  Re: Re: I need help! I'm hooked on European Ketchup. by Harborwitch (July party???? [img...)
FYI, this was a favorite at the party. This sauce and the chimichurri were the winners!
Laura