OT but thought you might enjoy it
  Re: (...)
Sorry to be MIA for so much time. Back from OH now and trying to get my bearings here
Here's a picture of the twins in the hoodies I knitted them before they were born. Alex 10lbs is on the left Avery 9lbs on the right

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...c85bdbd3f7
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: OT but thought you might enjoy it by farnfam (Sorry to be MIA for ...)
Nice to see you again, Cis! Beautiful babies and what gorgeous hoodies. You really do some beautiful work.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT but thought you might enjoy it by Mare749 (Nice to see you agai...)
Cute babies and the hoodies are really nice! Never learned to knit well and always admired people who can.
  Re: Re: OT but thought you might enjoy it by Mare749 (Nice to see you agai...)
I love it!! But you need to come to SoCal so you can teach me how to knit
  Re: Re: OT but thought you might enjoy it by DFen911 (I love it!! But you ...)
They're gorgeous! The babies and the hoodies! I can't believe your feet have hit the ground yet, but I'm glad they did! Welcome home, Cis! Now where are the other 1000 pics you took....LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT but thought you might enjoy it by Gourmet_Mom (They're gorgeous! T...)
Those babies are adorable, and I love the hoodies! I'm so glad Alex and Avery are thriving!
  Re: Re: OT but thought you might enjoy it by karyn (Those babies are ado...)
10 lbs. and 9 lbs. already????? Boy, are they thriving! And, are they ever darling in their outfits.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT but thought you might enjoy it by cjs (10 lbs. and 9 lbs. a...)
Glad you all enjoyed them. Daph, there are more pix at Facebook in my profile. Anyone who would like to can "friend" me and see them I think
Cis
Empress for Life