What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/14??
  Re: (...)
It is Thursday, isn't it? Where did the week go?
What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

We're having leftover Cincinnati Chili.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/14?? by cjs (It is Thursday, isn'...)
I saw an interesting white bean, spinach, artichoke pasta dish that looked good.

Chad (our boss) was hinting that he'd really like some more of the mushroom & truffle pizza that I gave him a couple slices of. So pizza could be on the menu.

Nah, I think I'll go with the white bean pasta. Unless someone inspires me . . . . help!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/14?? by Harborwitch (I saw an interesting...)
I think I'm going for the halibut and shrimp thai curry (but with tilapia again). Yum!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/14?? by Trixxee (I think I'm going fo...)
We are having a nice ham and au gratin potatoes with asparagus. Also got some fresh Kaiser rolls in case anyone wanted a ham sammy either tonight or for their lunch tomorrow.

I haven't had ham in ages!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/14?? by luvnit (We are having a nice...)
That was me, Laura. I just couldn't wait for Easter...LOL!

I'm trying a Chicken Spaghetti recipe from Pioneer Woman. If it was earlier in the week, I'd make my condensed mushroom soup substitution, but when I was looking at the mushrooms, I decided I just didn't have it in me. I got the heart healthy kind as a concession. It has LOTS of cheese....not a dieters dream...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.