Coffee Cardamom Chicken
  Re: (...)

I know lots of us like the flavor of Cardamom, especially Sharon, so when I saw this recipe I thought we all might enjoy trying it.
Coffee Cardamom Chicken

Coffee Cardamom Chicken Ingredients:
8 tablespoons original blend coffee -- pulverized
1 teaspoon black pepper -- ground fine
1 teaspoon cardamom -- ground fine
4 large chicken breasts cut in half
Zest of one lime -- grated fine (lemon can be substituted)

Preheat oven to 375ยบ F.

In a large bowl, mix together the coffee grounds with the pepper and cardamom and the zest.

Coat chicken on both sides and place in a glass or ceramic dish. Cover and refrigerate to marinate for at least one hour.

To cook, remove the dish of chicken from the refrigerator and place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes or until chicken breasts are no longer pink.

From Supermarket Guru - "This is a very very simple dish with an oh-so-sophisticated taste. Wonderful for company with a rice pilaf and steamed asparagus, or cut the cooked chicken into small pieces and mix with a mixed green salad for a perfect luncheon offering. The marinade is also good with pork.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Coffee Cardamom Chicken by cjs ([br]I know lots of ...)
Oh Jean! Wow! This does sound like heaven. I think I'll have to get some chicken this week. Thank you for thinking about all of us cardamom lovers.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!