Just a little news MIA
  Re: (...)
Labor has been induced for darling oldest daughter. My little girl granbabies should be here by morning. I'm heading out tomorrow will be gone several weeks. Hope to get back here to post a picture or two tho' Very Excited Grandma and Grandpa here!!!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Just a little news MIA by farnfam (Labor has been induc...)
Oh Cis, you know we're all so excited for you and your family!! Safe trip and enjoy the hell out of your time with them. I have goosebumps!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Just a little news MIA by cjs (Oh Cis, you know we'...)
Oh how exciting!!!! Good luck Grandma! Enjoy the babies and hurry back to post pictures!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Just a little news MIA by Gourmet_Mom (Oh how exciting!!!! ...)
Wishing you safe travels, Cis, and a safe and easy delivery for your daughter and babies. Keep us posted and be sure to take lots of pics!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I was never sure I would have grandkids--I did --they are wonderful--they change your life--congratulations--enjoy it as long as you can--I am!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
That is so wonderful! I know how excited you are! Grandbabies are beyond wonderful. Here's hoping everything goes easily and that you'll be holding those baby girls soon!

Take good care and travel safely!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Just a little news MIA by Harborwitch (That is so wonderful...)
Oh Cis this is fantastic news!! Do travel safe, camera better be charged and ready Can't wait pictures of the them!!
  Re: Re: Just a little news MIA by DFen911 (Oh Cis this is fanta...)
Safe travels! Enjoy the babies and please post pictures when you can.
  Re: Re: Just a little news MIA by HomeCulinarian (Safe travels! Enjoy...)

Grandma is really the best word - congrats. Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Just a little news MIA by mjkcooking ([br] Grandma is real...)
That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the little cuties. Safe travels and congratulations!