New Cookbook
  Re: (...)
I got this one a while back and finally sat down yesterday and looked thru it - what a great book it is.

Food & Wine put it out, "Best of the Best Cookook Recipes" - the best recipes from the 25 best cookbooks of the year.

I'm loving it because I'm really trying not to buy all of these books, but would love to try some of the recipes from the different ones.

Fun book to go through.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: New Cookbook by cjs (I got this one a whi...)
We subscribe to F&W and are on the list for the Best of Best every year--we love them!! Which do you have?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: New Cookbook by Old Bay (We subscribe to F&W ...)
You mean which years?I think this is the first one - like this anyway. do they do this every year? darn....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Cookbook by cjs (You mean which years...)
Are the cookbooks all F&W? Either way, it sounds good.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New Cookbook by Gourmet_Mom (Are the cookbooks al...)
No, they are the top generic cookbooks - I missed the list this year...
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Cookbook by cjs (You mean which years...)
Quote:

You mean which years?I think this is the first one - like this anyway. do they do this every year? darn....

They started in 2000--we have thru 2010. I'll bet they are on a F&W website.
  Re: Re: New Cookbook by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Do you mean the best of F&W? Yes, I do have some of those.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Cookbook by cjs (Do you mean the best...)
Quote:

Do you mean the best of F&W? Yes, I do have some of those.

No it's Best Of The Best-- the review of the 25 best cookbooks of the year by different authors.
  Re: Re: New Cookbook by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh! I didn't realize they had done it before - I've been subscribing for years and missed that!!
www.achefsjourney.com