What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12??
  Re: (...)
What is on everyone's menu for tonight?

I have halibut thawed out, but...Roy brought up going out for Mexican last night and we planned to go, me thinkng he wanted it, but it was because I had been working all day! So, we didn't go, I was exhausted. Now, he wants to stop today when we're out buying some soil and seeds (my fingers are tingling to plant something!). My poor halibut.... (more info than anyone ever wanted to know, I know. )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12?? by cjs (What is on everyone'...)
We got all the stuff to do Bob's birthday dinner last night - but we were too tired to bother.

Tonight we're going to have a take off on chicken parm with turkey cutlets, and a white sauce - over pasta & mushrooms, and a big salad. I think we might just take it easy today - maybe some movies.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12?? by Harborwitch (We got all the stuff...)
Speaking of movies...has anyone ever seen the movie, "Babies"? Evidently it's been out a couple of years and there is no dialogue as it follow some babies thru 3 (?) years of life. Tracie mentioned they rented it to watch on her birthday as it is her favorite. I'd never heard of it.

Happy Birthday, Bob - are we early or late????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12?? by cjs (Speaking of movies.....)
Bob says "thank you"! It's never late - just extends the birthday!!! LOL

I think we saw that. It was really interesting.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12?? by Harborwitch (Bob says "thank you"...)
Making another trip to the "Great Race Place". Perhaps a corned beef sandwich, perhaps a crab cakes. Lots of choices.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12?? by Trixxee (Making another trip ...)
Oh my, I just ordered the movie, "Babies" from Amazon. Here's the trailer for it - how could anyone not want to watch this????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vupEpNjCuY
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12?? by cjs (Oh my, I just ordere...)
Thanks Jean, that looks like a cute film.

Not sure what we're having tonight. Thinking of going out to do some shopping, so will probably just have something while we're out. Jean, since you mentioned Mexican, that sounds awfully good!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12?? by Mare749 (Thanks Jean, that lo...)
I'll have to look for that movie, but I'm a really bad movie watcher. I usually fall asleep.

Dinner tonight is grilled beef and veggie kebabs and horseradish twice-baked potatoes. The sun is out and it hit 70 today. Spring is on its way!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12?? by karyn (I'll have to look fo...)
I'll let you know after dinner out with Bill and Jane! I THINK I know, but I could change my mind...OIY!

Jean, the movie looks precious! I'll have to look for it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 3/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'll let you know af...)
Have a great time, Daphne, Bill and Jane!!

We did have Mexican for lunch - so maybe we'll have some truffle popcorn, it's been a while.
www.achefsjourney.com