Banana Creme Pie
  Re: (...)
Hi Everyone
a question didn't we have someone who posted a Banana Creme Pie recipe?

I have looked in the search area - and can't seem to come up with anything
( I hated it when this Search Button is smarter than me.)

If you have a good /great recipe could you please post it.

Thanks

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Banana Creme Pie by mjkcooking (Hi Everyone [br] a q...)
The only one I have made is by Emeril Lagasse and it has been well received. I can post the link, or you can just google it. I get so many requests for the recipe when I do make it.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Banana Creme Pie by mjkcooking (Hi Everyone [br] a q...)
I always make my MIL's recipe. I will drop by and post it later. It is very good. I make a lot of pies. Making pies is a dying art I think. Nobody ever makes pies anymore. The ones you get in the store are simply sad.

Nothing like a good pie to cheer someone up!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Banana Creme Pie by luvnit (I always make my MIL...)
There is a banana creme pie in the first issue... our favorite! I don't have time right now to input it, but can later tonight. It's got a chocolate cookie crust and white chocolate mousse topping. Yummy!
  Re: Re: Banana Creme Pie by HomeCulinarian (There is a banana cr...)
Jean, get away from this thread.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Banana Creme Pie by cjs (Jean, get away from ...)
A while back, I posted the White Chocolate Banana Cream Pies recipe from Food & Wine. As Jeanette mentioned, issue #1 of C@H also had White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie, but I've never actually seen that recipe since, for me, the F&W recipe that I use is the tried-and-true, VERY reliable recipe that I have made a LOT over many years and, EVERY time I have taken it somewhere (church, office, friends), I have ALWAYS gotten at least one request for the recipe and, more often than not, I have also had people ask, "Could I pay you and have you make one of those for me?" (which I HAVE done, when requested).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Banana Creme Pie by labradors (A while back, I post...)

Thanks everyone for your input I will start with Labs Pie and then

make Theresa's suggestion

Will let you know how we come out with these - Thanks for you time

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.