T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

We're finally having Theresa's Birthday dinner!! Looking forward to it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Everyone is sleeping in this morning!

We'll have leftovers between our dance lesson and the Friday night dance.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? by HomeCulinarian (Everyone is sleeping...)
I'm so happy for a 3 day weekend. Tonight is BBQ chicken left overs on greens.

Tomorrow..no clue but going grocery shopping so the sky is the limit. Sunday - Smoker day! I'm feeling brisket.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? by DFen911 (I'm so happy for a 3...)
Tonight I'll make the vanilla cider tenderloin as last night I changed my mind halfway through the afternoon. (Last night we had Tyler Florence's sole amandine and roasted parmesan green beans). I screwed up the entire dinner but we still ate it.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? by Trixxee (Tonight I'll make th...)
You weren't feeling very well, were you, Trixxee??(or was that Theresa?)

Boy, does this house smell good with the chicken curry slow-cookin' away................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? by cjs (You weren't feeling ...)
No, I felt fine. I just forgot to turn my burner down and I practically burnt the fish and I completely undercooked the hericot verts. Ugh, the whole thing was a write off.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? by Trixxee (No, I felt fine. I ...)
William's at the camp. I didn't feel like I could come home and do the pizza, so I'll save that for later. I stopped and picked up a T-Bone, a tater, and a bottle of zin....just for me.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? by Gourmet_Mom (William's at the cam...)
Well, it's after 2 p.m. here, so it's got to be 5 there....or somewhere!!! Enjoy.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? by cjs (Well, it's after 2 p...)
Leftover Macs n' Cheese with Hot Dogs for him and a Chili Cheese and the last Bacon Cheese brat I have for me.

I'm saving the Habanero Peach brats for either Hubby's BD in May of 4th of July.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? by BarbaraS (Leftover Macs n' Che...)
Salmon cakes, mashed potatoes, corn-- comfort food! Whoops, it's after 6. I should probably get going on it...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com