OldBay's Summer in Patagonia, Jan/Feb 2011
  Re: (...)
Welcome to Bill and Jane's Excellent Adventure!

[Image: IMG_0038.jpg]

Recently, Bill and Jane went below the equator, enjoying the summer of Chile and Argentina!

[Image: IMG_0200.jpg]

Click HERE to view the slideshow and join them on their trek.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: OldBay's Summer in Patagonia, Jan/Feb 2011 by labradors (Welcome to Bill and ...)
What a beautiful slide show! So many questions! I'll go through tomorrow with pen and paper and revisit this! AWESOME!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: OldBay's Summer in Patagonia, Jan/Feb 2011 by labradors (Welcome to Bill and ...)
Beautiful! It looks like a wonderful trip - looks like a couple of honeymooners!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OldBay's Summer in Patagonia, Jan/Feb 2011 by Harborwitch (Beautiful! It looks...)
Enjoyed your slide show, Bill! You are also a good photographer in addition to all your other talents. They tell a nice story.
Thanks Labs--you are a great producer and editor!!!! Regards, Bill
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: OldBay's Summer in Patagonia, Jan/Feb 2011 by Old Bay (Thanks Labs--you are...)
No problem, Bill. Just hope I got all the labels with the right pictures. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OldBay's Summer in Patagonia, Jan/Feb 2011 by labradors (No problem, Bill. J...)
OH my, what a wonderful trip that must have been!!! Beautiful pictures.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com