What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for tonight for everyone?

For me, maybe the Charcuterie platter, or 'verjus steamed coho salmon, bacon lentils, roasted cauliflower,' or smoked Idaho trout, or Dungeness crab, pork, and chickpea stew........
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Pork Vindaloo, Indian Pizza, and ????? Might change it up a bit.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? by Harborwitch (Pork Vindaloo, India...)
Oh, let me know what you do with the pizza, Sharon. +
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? by cjs (Oh, let me know what...)
I think it will involve naan - and from there ????? Fun!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? by Harborwitch (I think it will invo...)
I'm trying a FC recipe for stuffed poblanos. The filling tastes like it needs something to me, so I keep adding, but I think I'd better stop. The poblanos may add what's missing...
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? by karyn (I'm trying a FC reci...)
I had some chicken breast in the freezer, but didn't plan anything before I left for school. It has been a few weeks, so I decided to make Chicken Piccata. I figured it would be a nice light dinner after a heavy dinner last night.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? by Gourmet_Mom (I had some chicken b...)
I would love to be invited to any of your homes tonight. We are just having hot dogs and baked beans. I have had a tough week as I had to play chauffer for hubby while his transmission was being fixed at the shop all week in addition to my usual busy schedule. We picked up his truck tonight so hopefully life can get back to some normality........whatever that is for me
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? by chef_Tab (I would love to be i...)
I'm making Theresa's birthday dinner. And the Mango Bell Pepper salad from Labs' birthday dinner. The house smells great!
Allison aka Younger Bay
"The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude." - Julia Child
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? by cheesemonger (I'm making Theresa's...)
Oh, Allison, I am so happy to hear you are participating in my bday dinner! I had originally chosen the mango bell pepper salad too, but that sneaky Lab picked it first. Can't wait for review day.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? by chef_Tab (Oh, Allison, I am so...)
Allison, I love the way you have jumped in to join us so much these days! And now a review dinner! VERY COOL! I'm excited about making this one Saturday. From the little hints from those that have made it, I'm thinking it's going to be good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.