Daphne???
  Re: (...)
Have you posted your B'day menu yet? I think you said you would get to it soon, but I don'tknow if you have yet. I'm not nagging, just was looking for it when I remembered you were rushed for time. Anyway, when it's ready, I'll make it a sticky.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Daphne??? by cjs (Have you posted your...)
As I recall I said **cough** wellington **cough**
  Re: Re: Daphne??? by DFen911 (As I recall I said *...)
Oh, sorry! I was so tired after a long two weeks with a one day bread, I didn't even think about it Saturday. I'll get to it asap. Since the Wellington has already been reviewed, I decided to just do the appies: Pizza Nachos and Oyster's Rockefeller...and maybe the Tiramisu Triffles. I'll try to get them typed in soon.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Daphne??? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, sorry! I was so...)
No rush! How did it turn out and what did you make to take for a breakfast casserole yesterday??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Daphne??? by cjs (No rush! How did it ...)
I made the Christmas Strata that Karyn posted and the Sausage Casserole that Erin posted. I was so mad with myself! I forgot I had made FOUR small loaves of bread for these last weekend. When I went to pick up a few ingredients I forgot, I picked up regular bread, because I only saw two of the loaves. I needed both of those for the strata. When I was putting the casseroles in the 'fridge Saturday evening, I found the other two loaves, but it was too late! Naturally, the Sausage Casserole turned out "loose"!

Everybody wanted to know about the strata. They REALLY liked it. When one lady asked if I had used cornbread, I told her what it was. She wanted to know where I bought Ciabatta, so I told her I made it...LOL! You should have seen everyone's faces...LOL! I'm sure the sausage one would have been MUCH better with the Ciabatta, but it still would have been something they were all familiar with. The strata was very different.

Well, POOH! I was going to put the recipes in MC (I like the fact that it finishes the ingredients and is fast.)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Daphne??? by Gourmet_Mom (I made the Christmas...)
"Christmas Strata that Karyn" - I'll have to go look at this one.

Daphne, you need to think about taping a note on the freezer door listing anything you freeze that you want specifically for a dish! the only way it keeps me honest, that's for sure.
www.achefsjourney.com