OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK
  Re: (...)
I know alot of you are friends with Jean on Facebook, until she gets up and removes it DON'T OPEN THE LINK that she supposedly has sent you. It will screw up your computer bad. I'm sure when she gets up she'll get it off and my message here, just wanted to give you all a heads up.
  Re: OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK by madmax (I know alot of you a...)
oh no I did - but have deleted it all

What does it do to your computer?

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK by mjkcooking ( oh no I did - but ...)
Thanks madmax,when I saw it, I was immediately suspicious so I ignored it.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK by chef_Tab (Thanks madmax,when I...)
Thanks Tracie! I looked for instructions on how to delete messages and was told to look for a 'garbage can' to delete, but I sure can't find the darn 'can' so I don't know what to do to delete...... jerks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK by cjs (Thanks Tracie! I loo...)
Good call, Tracie! It's a good thing I don't visit Facebook very often! Good luck, Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK by Gourmet_Mom (Good call, Tracie! ...)
Jean, where does that message appear and which message is it? I don't have a Facebook account and don't visit it very often (mostly for an occasional look at Francis Mallmann's latest notes), but I can try to find some better instructions for you.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK by labradors (Jean, where does tha...)
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!
  Re: Re: OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK by HomeCulinarian (CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD...)
There is no garbage can on FB, they are giving you directions if the message is in your email.

You will need to run a full scan on your computer and Malware scan too, before you start changing passwords. If you have Malware/Trojan Horse and change your password it could be passed on.

I'll let Labs advise you on what to use to scan. I hate these darn viruses and crap.
  Re: Re: OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK by DFen911 (There is no garbage ...)
I was able to delete all the posts. Whew!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT-IMPORTANT-CJS'S FACEBOOK by cjs (I was able to delete...)
WHEW! Did your computer scan detect anything had invaded your system?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.