Patience
  Re: (...)
is not my virtue! I commented on using pesto for a pizza from Jean's Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! book. It was the Mountain Mike's recipe, and I had commented on using a pesto for the base instead of Ranch. The problem is that I can't remember if there were any other adjustments to the recipe that I was going to make. Does anybody remember this discussion? I've searched "pesto". Now I'm off to search "Mountain"...although I'm afraid I abbreviated the title of Jean's recipe title and won't be able to find it. HELP!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Patience by Gourmet_Mom (is not my virtue! I...)
Can you search by your user name?
  Re: Re: Patience by DFen911 (Can you search by yo...)
I did that....came up with some great ideas, but not what I thought I had discussed. Maybe I'm confusing two different ideas. But I could swear that I discussed using Mountain Mike's Pizza from Jean's book and subbing pesto for the Ranch on the base. Maybe I'll search "Ranch". OIY! Whose hogging the brain right now?!?!? I'd appreciate it if you would share for a moment!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Patience by Gourmet_Mom (I did that....came u...)
GOT IT! I was confusing two different ideas! I was thinking of a discussion of doing the Mountain Mike's pizza with a CREAMY CAESAR base, NOT pesto! WHEW! Problem solved! Melt down averted. And thank you for sharing the brain for a moment...whoever you are!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Patience by Gourmet_Mom (GOT IT! I was confu...)
I would LOVE to be sitting, very quietly, in the corner of your kitchen with a glass of wine, to just watch you while you do this You crack me up.
  Re: Re: Patience by DFen911 (I would LOVE to be s...)
LOL! This scares me. Jody, "the employee", is here tonight. I sat here listening him talking to "Earl", his alter ego, just before this search. It scares me that I may be doing the same thing here...or on a positive note...maybe it's a good thing! I found it, after all...LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Patience by Gourmet_Mom (LOL! This scares me...)
Well, if you don't have Patience, do you, at least, have The Pirates of Penzance or HMS Pinafore?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Patience by labradors (Well, if you don't h...)
I'll bet the Caesar will be good on the Mtn. Mike, Daphne. I'm with Denise, the visual of what you went thru....

(I'm ignoring labs... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Patience by cjs (I'll bet the Caesar ...)
LOL - I know why I feel so normal here!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Patience by Harborwitch (LOL - I know why I f...)
"LOL - I know why I feel so normal here!"

Ain't that the truth!
Daphne