What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26?
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight? We know what Lab's is having.

We'll be having leftover Chinese from last night. Great dinner.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
It's book club night at someone else's house. Book is Major Pettigrew's Last Stand - I have about 100 pages left to read and might not make it by 6:30.

Hubby will have leftovers from the week...
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? by HomeCulinarian (It's book club night...)
I didn't get my grades finished yesterday, so I'll be working on that today. Since I had a late lunch yesterday, I didn't have the pasta, so that will be dinner.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? by Gourmet_Mom (I didn't get my grad...)
It's cold, dark, windy and rainy here today. We went to the Asian grocery store yesterday and got lemongrass, baby bok choy, and some kind of Asian noodles. Sionce I have chicken stock in the fridge, it will be soup tonight!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
We got hooked into the speech last night and I wimped out on dinner, frozen meatballs and spaghetti with peas.

Tonight will be the mushroom wellingtons.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? by Harborwitch (We got hooked into t...)
Chicken stuffed with goat cheese & chives, red potatoes and zucchini.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? by Trixxee (Chicken stuffed with...)
Trixee, that sounds scrumptious. Would you please post the recipe?

Are the potatoes par-cooked beforehand? Otherwise, I'd think that the chicken would be almost burning before the potatoes would be done.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? by labradors (Trixee, that sounds ...)
We had another C@H favorite for when I've been good for too long and need to indulge...Molto Manicotti from issue #54. It sure is tasty, but I can tell I've been eating lighter. One manicotti and I'm way stuffed. I served it with a spinach salad topped with goat cheese and sauteed peppers, asparagus, an shallots.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? by karyn (We had another [url=...)
I was supposed to have a ladies night out with some of my new co-workers, but that was cancelled due to snow and bad roads. I thawed spaghetti sauce, made pasta, and had a salad on the side. Now I am stuffed.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? by chef_Tab (I was supposed to ha...)
Oh! Sorry about your night out!

But dinner sounds good!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!