We're Lucky to Have Labs!!
  Re: (...)
I know I don't show my appreciation enough for the knowledge that our Labs has - but, I hope we all will learn to appreciate how much computer knowledge he shares with us all. And, especially leading me thru the swamps of computereze. I'm so darn illiterate in this area.

So, just wanted to give Labs a big THANK YOU and if I sometimes send you to your room, well fella, you do deserve it. But, just keep on keeping on.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: We're Lucky to Have Labs!! by cjs (I know I don't show ...)
>>>>>standing up clapping<<<<<<<
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: We're Lucky to Have Labs!! by Gourmet_Mom (>>>>>standing up cla...)
Aw, shucks! Always glad to help.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: We're Lucky to Have Labs!! by labradors (Aw, shucks! [img]/ub...)
Gosh, I am clapping like crazy for the smiles and laughs he brings me. I miss you when you are absent Rob, and look forward to every post you make!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: We're Lucky to Have Labs!! by labradors (Aw, shucks! [img]/ub...)
Hey Labs, I'm still looking for help posting pictures!! Good to have you around
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: We're Lucky to Have Labs!! by Old Bay (Hey Labs, I'm still ...)
Adding my kudos too!!! Lots of people are lucky to have Labs! We're fortunate that we can share him.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: We're Lucky to Have Labs!! by Harborwitch (Adding my kudos too!...)
Share? Just who are we sharing Labs with...I will not share..he's ours. We've claimed him!

On a serious note, Rob you really are a treasure Thank you for always helping out whenever anyone needs assistance. **hugs**
  Re: Re: We're Lucky to Have Labs!! by DFen911 (Share? Just who are ...)
Well, I need to add my appreciation as well! We are very lucky to have you, Rob, and I thank you too for the help you have given me when my computer was acting temperamental. But, even more than that, I enjoy the humor that you bring to the forum, even if you do get sent to your room a lot. And, I always miss you too, when you are gone for a few days.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: We're Lucky to Have Labs!! by Mare749 (Well, I need to add ...)
Thanks, everyone.

Bill, describe the difficulties you encounter when trying to post pictures. It's been ages since I posted some instructions here. Perhaps it's time to update them a bit. Which service do you usually try to use for pictures? ImageShack? PhotoBucket? Flickr?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: We're Lucky to Have Labs!! by labradors (Thanks, everyone.[br...)
wait, wait, I didn't say my thank you yet....

Thank you, kindly sir
Cis
Empress for Life