WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh!
  Re: (...)
We're going to stay a few days longer, can't stand it - so...we have reservations for the 'dining counter' at Posh, for Tuesday night!!!! I'm so excited.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh! by cjs (We're going to stay ...)
WOW! Good for you guys! I can't wait to hear all the details!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh! by Gourmet_Mom (WOW! Good for you g...)
Jean that is so wonderful! Do NOT forget the camera!!! We're all going to be sitting here on pins and needles waiting to hear and see!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh! by Harborwitch (Jean that is so wond...)
How exciting!! You are making me miss the Southwest more every day! Can't wait to hear all about it.
  Re: Re: WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh! by karyn (How exciting!! You a...)
Can't wait to hear about it!!! Eat long and well--enjoyyyyyyyy.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh! by Old Bay (Can't wait to hear a...)
Good for you! What fun! Don't you just love changing your schedule for a few more days of fun? Can't wait to see pics.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh! by Mare749 (Good for you! What f...)
You have to tell us EVERYTHING!!
Allison aka Younger Bay
"The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude." - Julia Child
  Re: Re: WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh! by cheesemonger (You have to tell us ...)
I bet they are having a wonderful time right now, eating all the yummy treats.

Jean we're dying here
  Re: Re: WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh! by DFen911 (I bet they are havin...)
Tuesday is a long time away! I'm anxious with anticipation! Jean, if you forget the camera this time, you'll have a riot!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: WHOOOPEEE, We're Dining at Posh! by Gourmet_Mom (Tuesday is a long ti...)
Doh I got so excited where they were going I didn't see the day they were actually going. Oh how will they ever get thru the weekend!