What will they think up next?
  Re: (...)
Saw this in the coffee aisle when I was in the store today:

[Image: 009587.jpg]

My first thought was, "That's just what parents need!" LOL!

Well, at least it IS made with decaf.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: What will they think up next? by labradors (Saw this in the coff...)
Thankfully! Wouldn't THAT be crazy! What parent would buy it if it wasn't decaf?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What will they think up next? by Gourmet_Mom (Thankfully! Wouldn'...)
Daphne I think those would be the same parents that buy their kids "energy drinks", and let them spend a fortune at Starbucks (betting there's no decaf there!) LOL
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What will they think up next? by Harborwitch (Daphne I think those...)
You know this is invented by the coffee companies to get the kids hooked early so they'll start right in when they are older with the more expensive "Starbucks" addiction.
  Re: Re: What will they think up next? by Harborwitch (Daphne I think those...)
Oh, I know! We finally outlawed energy drinks at school, but a large number of parents sent letters allowing their kids to have them! I couldn't believe it!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What will they think up next? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, I know! We fina...)
Hubby started drinking coffee in his milk as a young boy. Must have been an Italian thing.
  Re: Re: What will they think up next? by HomeCulinarian (Hubby started drinki...)
Jeannette - I didn't know your husband was Italian...AND he cooks!! Oh my, we must pursue this.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What will they think up next? by cjs (Jeannette - I didn't...)
Hubby's mom was 100% Italian, his dad was German. Since his dad passed away when Hubby was 3 he identifies with his Italian heritage. His step-dad is Polish/Danish and he grew up in Cicero - Actually, Al Capone used to come to his grandpa's ball games when the minor leagues were club teams.

My MIL was a fabulous cook and Hubby is a good cook - he loves good food which makes cooking fun. Deal is he lets me do the cooking and he does the cleaning up after! Love it!
  Re: Re: What will they think up next? by HomeCulinarian (Hubby's mom was 100%...)
"Deal is he lets me do the cooking and he does the cleaning up after! Love it!"

This, the dancing lessons, AND your fabulous menus?!?!?!? It's official. I now hate you!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What will they think up next? by HomeCulinarian (Hubby started drinki...)
Quote:

Hubby started drinking coffee in his milk as a young boy. Must have been an Italian thing.

Must be, because my mom allowed us one small cup with milk, once we started asking for it. I think I was about 12 at the time and loved the smell of coffee perking every morning! Still do.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."