OT - Out Of A Drama Queen's Mind/CHEW ON THIS!
  Re: (...)
The blog started out as "Out of a Drama Queen's Mind" (I think) and she was a member of this board, then it changed to "CHEW ON THIS!". I hasn't been updated in a while and now it's gone.

Do I want to know what happened?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: OT - Out Of A Drama Queen's Mind/CHEW ON THIS! by BarbaraS (The blog started out...)
Sure! And when you find out, tell me!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - Out Of A Drama Queen's Mind/CHEW ON THIS! by Mare749 (Sure! And when you ...)
Actually, I don't think it's a "good" thing that happened. But I loved her blogging even before she turned it into a food recipe site.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: OT - Out Of A Drama Queen's Mind/CHEW ON THIS! by BarbaraS (Actually, I don't th...)
She used to be here, and was on another board I was on ages ago.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: OT - Out Of A Drama Queen's Mind/CHEW ON THIS! by Lorraine (She used to be here,...)
She left here in a huff and was kicked off two other forums that I know of....but, we won't revisit her 'huff'

I must say tho, that after she reamed (reemed??) me out royally, we did have a couple of civil conversations about her....something, cheese??? Can't remember now.

Oh crap, disregard all of the above....it wasn't Drama Queen - D.Q. was a special friend of Roxanne's, wasn't she?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Out Of A Drama Queen's Mind/CHEW ON THIS! by cjs (She left here in a h...)
That's what I thought, Jean. Drama Queen (was it Vegas Drama Queen?) was a friend of Roxy's and I also think I remember that she left here because her husband had become ill.
Cis
Empress for Life