Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station.....
  Re: (...)
do-do-do-do - Rod Serling time.....
Saw this profile first -
[Image: CIMG0160.jpg]
then my heart started beating again -
[Image: CIMG0161.jpg]

Boy, did Roy and I do a double take!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station..... by cjs (do-do-do-do - Rod S...)
OMG
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station..... by Old Bay (OMG [img]/ubbthreads...)
Isn't that something?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station..... by cjs (Isn't that something...)
I feel stupid for asking, but is that Woody Harrelson? If not, who is it?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station..... by Gourmet_Mom (I feel stupid for as...)
Who is it? or Who does it look like?

Just a man at the service station that looked so much like Billy J, we almost choked!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station..... by cjs (Who is it? or Who do...)
Wow! And I thought I saw him on TV last night when I was dozing on the couch.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station..... by Mare749 (Wow! And I thought ...)
Y'know, I was just talking about this with Elvis and Bigfoot, the other day, and neither of them believed me.

Seriously: I noticed the resemblance right away. The only thing missing is a tie-dye shirt.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station..... by labradors (Y'know, I was just t...)
Oh, okay...now I see. The missing tie dye threw me.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station..... by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, okay...now I see...)
darn, I almost fell over!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Look Who We Saw at the Gas Station..... by Lorraine (Damn, I almost fell ...)
Holy cr@p!!! We saw him in a grocery store a while back . .
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!