Need A Recipe from Cuisine at Home
  Re: (...)
Hi, Everyone! I just joined so bear with me! I am looking for a recipe that was in a past edition of Cuisine at Home. I just can't figure out which one! It is for peppercorn crusted pork tenderloin and also has a wonderful sauce that goes with it. I'm not sure if it was in a regular magazine or in one of the special/promotional ones that are sent out from time to time to people as a means of generating interest in subscribing. I'm fairly sure it was within the past year that I found it. I've looked through all my issues from the past year or so and haven't been able to locate it. If anyone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it since I want to make it Christmas Eve.
  Re: Need A Recipe from Cuisine at Home by Pauline (Hi, Everyone! I jus...)
If it's in one of the regular issues, it will be in the online index. I'll go look.

Here's a few I found:

Fabulous fall feast

Cuisine at home No. 65 (October 2007), pages 22-23 (no peppercorns mentioned)

There were several others, but none mentioned peppercorns. You may want to look at the index yourself. They offer a picture of the finished dish, so you may recognize it. If you need help finding the index, let me know. It is found on the Customer Service page on the left. You have to log in. If you don't save your paper cover with your account number, you can log in using your email and address.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Need A Recipe from Cuisine at Home by Gourmet_Mom (If it's in one of th...)
This defintely sounds familiar. The tenderloin is cut into medallions, right? I will check my magazines.
  Re: Re: Need A Recipe from Cuisine at Home by Trixxee (This defintely sound...)
OK, found a peppercorn pork with dijon cider sauce (and apple barley salad) in the Cuisine for Two book. I have no idea of how to look up the online index but I found the recipe on someone else's site (adapted from Cuisine at Home). Does this help?

http://booksncooks.wordpress.com/2010/01...der-sauce/
  Re: Re: Need A Recipe from Cuisine at Home by Trixxee (OK, found a pepperco...)
The special publications aren't on the online index, so that wouldn't help if this is the one.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Need A Recipe from Cuisine at Home by Gourmet_Mom (The special publicat...)
Welcome to the forum, Pauline. I do hope someone finds this recipe. It sounds right up my ally, and I haven't done a pork tenderloin in quite a while.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Need A Recipe from Cuisine at Home by labradors (Welcome to the forum...)
Welcome Pauline - and I agree, Labs - this sounds really good! (now watch someone post that I've already made it.... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com