OT the TWINS
  Re: (...)
Sorry to be MIA for awhile. Went to OH to see the in-depth ultra sound. And the verdict is:

THE TWINS ARE GIRLS!!!!!!

Ready to embark on a PINK knitting frenzy

Merry Christmas everyone...just in case I don't get a chance to get back on and tell you all later
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: OT the TWINS by farnfam (Sorry to be MIA for ...)
YEAH, Cis! I know you are SOOOOO excited!

So are they fraternal or identical...or have we already been here? (I have one set of each at school this year, and the girls- identical are making me crazy!)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Whoo Hoo! How much fun will that be! So happy for you and your family!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
I am soooooooo happy for you! Baby girls x 2 WOW!!! Knit away!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT the TWINS by Gourmet_Mom (YEAH, Cis! I know y...)
Thanx, everyone

Since they are both in the same sac, they're saying Identical. Baby A (tentatively named Reagan Jayne)is very active. It was adorable how she kept reaching out and touching Baby B (tentatively named Rieley Christine). Baby B was very laid back, just floating around, sucking her thumb.
They are already over 8" long and each weigh one pound and Casey is only 20 weeks along!!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: OT the TWINS by farnfam (Thanx, everyone [img...)
Wow! Isn't that imaging technology amazing! When I got my sonograms, features could only be identified by the doctor. Just looked like a blob to me!

Twins are twice the fun! Enjoy your knitting frenzy.
  Re: Re: OT the TWINS by HomeCulinarian (Wow! Isn't that imag...)
Geeze - when I was pregnant they wouldn't even do an xray for anything. Oh, maybe they didn't have xrays them??? What did the neanderthal man use????/

Geeze I feel old!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT the TWINS by Harborwitch (Geeze - when I was p...)
Oh Cis, I am so excited for you. My girls are identical and their teachers had a hard time telling them apart too. Funny, the kids always knew though.

You are going to have so much fun! I love their names. How is your daughter feeling? Glad to hear that all is well with the babies so far.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT the TWINS by Mare749 (Oh Cis, I am so exci...)
Cis, that is so exciting, and I love the tentative names. Have fun with the knitting!
  Re: Re: OT the TWINS by karyn (Cis, that is so exci...)
Cis, what great news! You are going to be so amazed at how much you will love these little girls. And how lucky for Casey and the babies to have such a wonderful grandma in their lives. Oh, and let's not forget Aunt Lola! Can't wait to see pics of Lola and the twins all in pink!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!