OT - MN blizzard Metrodome Collapses Video
  Re: (...)
The blizzard collapses our Metrodome Stadium.

Video: Video inside the Dome when it collapses
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: OT - MN blizzard Metrodome Collapses Video by luvnit (The blizzard collaps...)
I've been hearing about it all day, but that's the first video I've seen. WILD! How the heck are they going to fix that?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - MN blizzard Metrodome Collapses Video by Gourmet_Mom (I've been hearing ab...)
Well it has happened before and they fixed it. Not sure how or how much it cost. They have been whining for a new stadium for years. I am sure they are going to get it, BUT who the heck thought an inflatable dome in MN was a good idea to begin with?!?! But the footage is cool.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: OT - MN blizzard Metrodome Collapses Video by luvnit (Well it has happened...)
That is a great video! I have always wondered about the Metrodome...I mean, if there are solid roofs over many of the domes in parts of the country where snow is rare and when it comes it rarely sticks, what were they thinking?
  Re: Re: OT - MN blizzard Metrodome Collapses Video by karyn (That is a great vide...)
We were watching a news clip earlier that actually showed some people were in there at the time of the collapse. Hopefully, no one was injured.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - MN blizzard Metrodome Collapses Video by Mare749 (We were watching a n...)
Saw it on the news last night also. Wow.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - MN blizzard Metrodome Collapses Video by cjs (Saw it on the news l...)
Wow really does sum it up.
  Re: Re: OT - MN blizzard Metrodome Collapses Video by Trixxee (Wow really does sum ...)
We saw the footage on the news last night. WOW! Gotta agree - who thought a inflatable roof was a bright idea; although Bob wonders if it might be cheap and easy to fix?????

Favre got an extra day of rest! Giggle - oh, and does anyone believe that those poor football players had to spend the night in the airport???
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT - MN blizzard Metrodome Collapses Video by Harborwitch (We saw the footage o...)
Quote:

Bob wonders if it might be cheap and easy to fix?????

Yeah: at the next home game, every one who attends will get a free straw and they'll all help to inflate it again.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?