New Magazine to look for
  Re: (...)
I am going to keep my eye out for this new magazine.

Where Women Cook

I think I saw it is available at Barnes and Noble, Borders, Lowes, and Home Depot
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: New Magazine to look for by esgunn (I am going to keep m...)
Thanks for posting this, Erin. I started to post it yesterday, but I worried everybody might be sick of me posting about PW. It does look like an interesting magazine. She features the magazine on her website with looks inside. It looks nice, with the addition of very little advertising...always a plus.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New Magazine to look for by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for posting t...)
Erin, I love the picture of you and Steve!! Great one.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Magazine to look for by cjs (Erin, I love the pic...)
Great picture Erin! It makes me smile to see the two of you together.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New Magazine to look for by Mare749 (Great picture Erin! ...)
ROFL!!

So I opened the link, very interestng magazine btw. I came back to the thread to see what everyone is say and I see Jean and Mare's comment "Erin, I love the picture of you and Steve!!"

I instantly go back to the link and scour it. I do it again...I look and look. I'm looking for a link that has Erin's name so I can click it. I come back here again to post that I don't see the picture where is so I can I see it too!! And then, it hits me as I'm looking at the thread Erin posted thinking maybe she posted 2 links that I see her avatar. DOH!

And yes it's a wonderful picture!! I love seeing you two together and I so hope that someday we get to officially meet Steve
  Re: Re: New Magazine to look for by DFen911 (ROFL!![br][br]So I o...)
hmmmmm, did you have a good Saturday night, MS Denise??????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Magazine to look for by cjs (hmmmmm, did you have...)
Denise, that is pretty funny!

Thank you Maryanny, Jean and Denise. We were taking the kids pictures for Christmas cards. One of the kids took this picutre. Not bad. I think this might be the best picture of us since our wedding!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: New Magazine to look for by DFen911 (ROFL!![br][br]So I o...)
Denise, I thought the same thing for a split-second, but quickly saw the avatar. You are not the only one.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: New Magazine to look for by luvnit (Denise, I thought th...)
Well, I saw this BEFORE she posted it and couldn't figure out, at first what the heck you guys were talking about!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.