T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10
  Re: (...)
Happy T.G.I.F. to all you workin' folks out there - what's on the menu for tonight?

We'll be with our 'adopted kids' today (our old neighbors from the top of the hill, Brent & Kelly) and spend the night with them. Oh my, when we get together we eat too much, drink too much, stay up too late.....gonna be a mess tomorrow.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10 by cjs (Happy T.G.I.F. to al...)
Have a great time tonight, Jean. I'm making venison stew for dinner using Lorraine's short rib recipe for the gravy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10 by Mare749 (Have a great time to...)
We go out every Friday, it's date-night. Usually Greek or Mexican, sometimes steakhouse or Thai. Everyone have a good weekend.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10 by Mare749 (Have a great time to...)
We're working tonight, but since there is roasted beef tenderloin on the menu, I'm thinking that's what I'll be eating!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10 by Lorraine (We're working tonigh...)
It's baby girl's 21st birthday today! She's requested fillets (I'm making a mushroom sauce even though she hates mushrooms, she doesn't have to eat it), garlic mashed and broccoli. For dessert, CAH molten lava cakes with cherry sauce.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10 by HomeCulinarian (It's baby girl's 21s...)
HC Tell her Happy Birthday!!

Tonight we're gonna have a game hen on the panini press. I just love how crispy the skin gets
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10 by DFen911 (HC Tell her Happy Bi...)
As of right now my husband has a dinner meeting in San Diego so I'm thinking about picking up a burger from Five Guys and Fries. In reality what I'll probably do is have a sauteed chicken breast and zucchini. BORING. But I have got to lose some weight. I swear, ever since I turned 48 I've been gaining weight around my midriff and I don't like it one bit.
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10 by cjs (Happy T.G.I.F. to al...)
Jean - tell Brent and Kelly hi! Have a great time tonight!

Depending how I feel - sauteed pork medallions with apple compote and butternut squash gnocchi.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10 by Trixxee (As of right now my h...)
Trixxee, it's probably from hanging around all of us on the forum! I never used to think about food so much!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner?? 12/10 by Mare749 (Trixxee, it's probab...)
Lasagne!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?