Problem?
  Re: (...)
Has anyone else had trouble getting on the forum? I haven't been able to pull it up since last night. I JUST now got on for the first time.

BTW, this "thing" doesn't seem to want to go away. I'm on my second round of antibiotics. The bronchitis seems to have been finally knocked out, but now I have an ear ache in my left ear and possibly my right. Going back to the doctor this afternoon. OIY!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Problem? by Gourmet_Mom (Has anyone else had ...)
I just posted the same message and then saw your post. Yes, every time I've tried to get on, I got an error message for the past few days.
My allergies are acting up and I keep hoping they will not turn into bronchitis so I feel for you. Hope you feel better soon.
  Re: Re: Problem? by Cubangirl (I just posted the sa...)
Seems to be running ok now eh?

Feel better Daph, and Alina.

We are getting snow, snow, snow for the past few days and promises to continue thru til Fri. @ accum of 8-10 per day. Up to @ a foot right now, James is out running the snowblower. But, it looks so pretty as it gently falls, the fires are going and I'm enjoying it so far
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Problem? by farnfam (Seems to be running ...)
Maryann and I were having trouble getting on also, I emailed Brian, but when I came back on to see if he'd responded, I tried the forum one more time and naturally I got on...

Well, finally I can call CubanGirl by her name - Alina, thanks for mentioning it, Cis - CubanGirl always sounded so cold when 'speaking' to you!!

Just checked my email - received this:
"I'll take a look and get back to you. Thanks.

Brian"

and an hour later -

"Everything should be back up now. Thanks!

Brian"

So, don't know if it was weather or a malfunction of some sort. But, we be back.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Problem? by cjs (Maryann and I were h...)
We're back!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Problem? by Lorraine (We're back!!!! [img]...)
This makes two nights in a row, only this time the problem lasted much longer into the morning.

BTW, if you are ever browsing and have trouble connecting to a site (such as the C@H site the last two nights), try entering the problematic address into THIS SITE and hitting "Enter" (or clicking "or just me"). Comes in handy.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Problem? by labradors (This makes two night...)
Glad to see we're back! Thanks Brian!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Problem? by Mare749 (Glad to see we're ba...)
Ok we need Brian to let us know where exactly we're to put to quarters/tokens. I can't ever allow that to happen again...the withdrawls are horrible
  Re: Re: Problem? by DFen911 (Ok we need Brian to ...)
yes, they are!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Problem? by cjs (yes, they are! [img]...)
I know! It's at times like that I start freaking out, thinking....what if it's long term, or worse permanent!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.