Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy!
  Re: (...)
I hope you guys have a great trip! I look forward to hearing all about your culinary adventures and visits with family, friends, and C@H family! May Gert watch over you and keep you safe!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy! by Gourmet_Mom (I hope you guys have...)
Quote:

I hope you guys have a great trip! I look forward to hearing all about your culinary adventures and visits with family, friends, and [Email]C@H[/Email] family! May Gert watch over you and keep you safe!

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy! by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh don't worry at all I've already contacted Gert and all is ready.

Jean...Roy...if we don't get updates I'm gonna do something really drastic on these boards!

Have a wonderful trip!!! We'll try and be good so you don't have to worry about us here.
  Re: Re: Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy! by DFen911 (Oh don't worry at al...)
The weather is cooperating this time and we'll be able to get out of here. We (all three) are excited to be on the road again.

We're exhausted tho, the do last night was just great, but worked our butts off.

Thanks for the good wishes for the road.Denise, we're getting anxious to see you both!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy! by cjs (The weather is coope...)
Have a safe and fun trip! And please check in as often as your fun times will allow.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy! by foodfiend (Have a safe and fun ...)
Have fun!!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy! by esgunn (Have fun!!...)
I've contacted JeanRoydar weather in San Antonio--they have identified Dasher and Dancer & Prancer & Vixen, Comet & Cupid & Donder & Blitzen on the radar!!! They are believed to be bringing Jean & Roy as a trial run for Christmas.
I will try to keep everybody informed--but you know Roy is clever--I've heard he has been in contact with Wikkileaks to lead us astray--I'll keep us informed!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy! by Old Bay (I've contacted JeanR...)
LOL

Uhm, Jean - did you pack well???? If not, I hate to do this to you! <a href="htthttp://www.projectfoodie.com/cookbook-recipes/recipe/grill-fried-bacon-and-eggs.htmlp://" >Check this out!!!</a>
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy! by Harborwitch (LOL [img]/ubbthreads...)
Have a safe and wonderful journey, Jean and Roy! Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Bon Voyage, Jean and Roy! by Mare749 (Have a safe and wond...)
Wow, someone (anon) was looking at this thread...what a great trip it was. I wonder who looks at threads like this???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com