What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu?

We're again eating out of the freezer. That Navy bean soup and cornbread was sure good last night.

Have lots of Fig and Goat cheese desserts to make today and tomorrow, so easy meals.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I am making salmon with that yummy Sweet Chili Thai Sauce Jean posted a few weeks ago. I think a baked potato and roasted brussel sprouts on the side.

Oh and having a real beer I finished the antibiotics this morning!! woot!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2?? by chef_Tab (I am making salmon w...)
We have our first holiday party of the season to attend tonight. There's still leftovers at home if we are still hungry afterwards.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2?? by HomeCulinarian (We have our first ho...)
I'm still not 100%, William has Bible class until 9, and it's Thursday night...my "I'm pooped" night. So I'm putting some ribs on the grill shortly and will put on some corn-on-the-cob later. Very few dishes to wash and easy prep.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm still not 100%, ...)
We picked up a whole chicken in town - I think I'll do that with mashed potatoes - maybe Hassleback potatoes??? A green salad with avocado and feta, olive oil & lemon juice. Or some variation on this theme.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2?? by Harborwitch (We picked up a whole...)
This bears repeating......

I am drinking real beer!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2?? by chef_Tab (This bears repeating...)
Yea!!!!! That's wonderful news.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2?? by Harborwitch (Yea!!!!! That's won...)
Oh Theresa, Sweetie, I could not be happier for you!!!! Makes me giggle.

I'm crashing, I thought I might have to make one more batch of the Fig/goat cheese dessert, but I will get 144 pcs. so, that's close enough to 150 (for 2nds) for government work....

Thawing out some of Brian Boitano's "Coq au Vinguine" that I made for when Sharon and Bob were here ( I think it was them) and we didn't get around to eating it. So, just have to cook up some pasta and we're set for dinner.

I wish Saturday morning would get here......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2?? by cjs (Oh Theresa, Sweetie,...)
Oooops! Missed that Theresa! YEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! PAAAARRRTTTAAA!

How'd the antibiotics work this time, Theresa? I'm on a new one starting tonight. That Z-pack helped...a lot, but just didn't get rid of the cough and scratchy feeling in the bronchial tubes. Last night I rolled over and one side clogged and the other closed up. Scared the begeezus out of me. Thank goodness for the inhaler. As soon as I started breathing again, I grabbed the thing. It helped a lot. That has actually been the real life-saver.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 12/2?? by Gourmet_Mom (Oooops! Missed that...)
Happy day, Theresa!