ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show
  Re: (...)
Paula Deen, promoting her new Christmas cookbook, presents a ham and other goodies on The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, last night. Careful, though: both Ferguson AND Deen are at least PG-13 with innuendo and double entendre.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show by labradors (Paula Deen, promotin...)
I'll have to check this out tomorrow. I'm too pooped to think, almost.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show by Gourmet_Mom (I'll have to check t...)
oh my gosh! this is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while! I really needed a laugh today.....thanks Rob!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show by Gourmet_Mom (I'll have to check t...)
I'm glad I waited! That was hilarious! So much so, I checked it out on my tv guide. If I can stay awake, I'm going to watch him tonight.

Thanks for sharing, Labs!
Daphne
  Re: Re: ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show by Gourmet_Mom (I'm glad I waited! ...)
Craig Ferguson is somewhat of an acquired taste, and it may take a while to understand some of the "in jokes" or recurrent themes, but he IS very funny - especially when one is tired of Leno and Letterman. Innuendo does run high on his show, as do bleeped expletives.

Another thing that made that segment especially funny was Paula Deen's surprising degree of involvement - certainly not the perfectly prim and proper Southern belle!

It IS on very late, so I record it and watch it the next day.

Glad you enjoyed it and were not offended (well, at least I DID include a warning).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show by labradors (Craig Ferguson is so...)
I REALLY need to upgrade my satellite contract to include a DVR!
Daphne
  Re: Re: ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show by Gourmet_Mom (I REALLY need to upg...)
DVR is da bomb!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show by BarbaraS (DVR is da bomb!![br]...)
****whispers to someone*****(what's a 'tea bag'?)*****whisper******
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show by cjs (****whispers to some...)
I am SO glad you asked that. I figured I'd be the only one that didn't know...LOL! Someone please PM me and Jean with an explanation...unless it's not nearly as bad as I imagine and can be explained here.
Daphne
  Re: Re: ROTFL! Paula Deen on Craig Ferguson's show by Gourmet_Mom (I am SO glad you ask...)
Oh thanks, Daphne, for making me do the dirty work.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com