NPR list of 2010's Best Cookbooks
  Re: (...)
Some of these have been mentioned by others here. I haven't picked up any of them yet! NPR: 2010's Best Cookbooks: Real-Life Labors of Love
  Re: NPR list of 2010's Best Cookbooks by HomeCulinarian (Some of these have b...)
Thanks for sharing! I think. I see a few I may Need.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: NPR list of 2010's Best Cookbooks by esgunn (Thanks for sharing! ...)
I'm afraid to look - thanks a lot, Jeannette!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: NPR list of 2010's Best Cookbooks by cjs (I'm afraid to look -...)
Just received a coupon from Borders... buy one cookbook, get a second for 50% off.... Look out!
  Re: Re: NPR list of 2010's Best Cookbooks by HomeCulinarian (Just received a coup...)
I didn't know Gourmet had a cookie book.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: NPR list of 2010's Best Cookbooks by Lorraine (I didn't know Gourme...)
Hmmmm, must look into "One Big Table"...
Thanks for letting us know about this, Jeannette!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: NPR list of 2010's Best Cookbooks by foodfiend (Hmmmm, must look int...)
Wow...I do not have one of those books. **lifts the rock up and climbs out**
  Re: NPR list of 2010's Best Cookbooks by HomeCulinarian (Some of these have b...)
Quote:

Some of these have been mentioned by others here. I haven't picked up any of them yet! NPR: 2010's Best Cookbooks: Real-Life Labors of Love

I didn't see Juan Williams new book "A Balanced Diet" on NPR's list.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: NPR list of 2010's Best Cookbooks by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I think my eyes were crossed last night, so didn't really read thru the list until just now - WOW! And, I beat Denise, I have one of them. Grace Young's Stir-Frying to the Sky's Edge and I love it.

Nigella's has been on my Christmas list for a while now, so I know I'm getting that one.

The Food Substitutions Bible - sounds like I need this one.
and One Big Table, that sounds good also.

You're getting us in trouble here, Jeannette.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com