OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis
  Re: (...)
Just getting ready to accompany Allis and Maria to the airport for this morning's flight to the States for Allis' continuing cancer treatment. So far, the clinical-trial medication has been helping. After this trip (or maybe the next), the doctors will probably change the visits to every four months, instead of every two months.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis by labradors (Just getting ready t...)
Thanks for letting us know, Labs. Thoughts and prayers for a safe trip and successful treatment.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis by Mare749 (Thanks for letting u...)
"Thanks for letting us know, Labs. Thoughts and prayers for a safe trip and successful treatment." - yes, same thoughts from me, also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis by cjs ("Thanks for letting ...)
She is in my prayers.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis by esgunn (She is in my prayers...)
Thanks. Everything went smoothly at the airport. By now, they are sitting in the Miami airport, waiting for their connecting flight.
  Re: Re: OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis by labradors (Thanks. Everything ...)
....waiting for their 'junk' to be groped....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis by cjs (....waiting for thei...)
... and I forgot to warn them about that, so I hope nothing negative came of that. I have mentioned this to the U.S. doctors, though, so they can alert them about that for the return trip.
  Re: Re: OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis by labradors (... and I forgot to ...)
Prayers for a safe trip and successful treatment from us, also.

"....waiting for their 'junk' to be groped.... " I saw that yesterday, too. Scary!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis by Gourmet_Mom (Prayers for a safe t...)
I hope all goes well for them.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: OT - Today's U.S. trip for Allis by Lorraine (I hope all goes well...)
Praying for an easy trip for Allis