C@H Weeknight Reviews
  Re: (...)
Ok so this week I am cooking all meals out of C@H Weeknight Menus book.

Monday I did the Tuscan Pork Roast. This was a wonderful dish! It is a must that you make the sundried tomato sauce. We just kept eating it was that good. I did do the potatoes with it and spinach. We will make this again. 1 to 10 we gave this a 9.

Next up (tonight) was the Thai Basil Chicken with the Coconut Rice. First this dish is SO easy to make. I used Petite frozen green beans because fresh around here is so hard to finde. I followed this recipe to the letter. One word to describe this dish - FLAVOR! It just kept going. Great dish. Derek said of the two this was his favorite (so far). It got a 10.
  Re: C@H Weeknight Reviews by DFen911 (Ok so this week I am...)
Hmmmm, there are 3 Weeknight books, Denise.

I found the Thai Basil Chicken in the Vol. 1; the Tuscan Pork Roast is where???

That chicken sure sounds good - did you do the coconut rice also? Where are your beautiful pictures????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: C@H Weeknight Reviews by cjs (Hmmmm, there are 3 W...)
I hope I brought those!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: C@H Weeknight Reviews by Harborwitch (I hope I brought tho...)
I hope I have these. I've got two of the three, I know. I'm not sure I have a third. I'll check these out tomorrow.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: C@H Weeknight Reviews by Gourmet_Mom (I hope I have these....)
I've tried both and agree with Denise! These are really good. The sun dried tomato sauce is like a vinaigrette and great on salads, too.
  Re: Re: C@H Weeknight Reviews by HomeCulinarian (I've tried both and ...)
I'm going to have to get my two Weeknight Menus books out again. I know I've seen the Thai recipe but the pork is not ringing a bell.