Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake
  Re: (...)
I have got to quit opening these newsletters I receive!!!!

Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake

4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
6 Tbsp. flour
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3 Tbsp. peanut butter
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (I don't think so )

PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Grease 1-qt. souffle dish or baking dish; set aside. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in powdered sugar. Blend in whole eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour; set aside. Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.

POUR half of the chocolate batter into prepared dish; cover with peanut butter mixture. Top with remaining chocolate batter.

BAKE 20 min. or until edge is set but center is still slightly soft. Cool slightly. Top each serving with the whipped topping just before serving. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.

Kraft Kitchens Tips
Size-Wise
One serving, 1/2 cup, of this indulgent cake goes a long way on flavor!

Variation
Prepare and layer batters as directed, substituting seven greased 3/4-cup custard cups for the souffle dish. Place filled custard cups on baking sheet and bake at 425°F for 14 min. or until edges are set but centers are still slightly soft. Continue as directed.

-----

O.K., I'll stop now!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake by cjs (I have got to quit o...)
JEAN!!!! That is soooooo wrong! OMG!!! You are evil.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake by Harborwitch (JEAN!!!! That is so...)
WRONG on SO many levels! My greatest weakness is the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. That's why my favorite sweet treat is still the Double the Yum Cake.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake by Gourmet_Mom (WRONG on SO many lev...)
I'm off to find my room....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake by cjs (I'm off to find my r...)
Not sure which was worse: the evil-sounding recipe or the evil promotion of a Kraft product and recipe. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake by labradors (Not sure which was w...)
Oh crap, I hope no one from there finds this and comes back to visit!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake by cjs (Oh crap, I hope no o...)
ROTFL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake by labradors (ROTFL!...)
Jean, that was my first thought after reading Lab's post! Remember the time we had getting rid of those pesks before? At least we now have our OWN moderator to block the jokers! Our own secret weapon...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, that was my fi...)
as weird as it is, thank goodness I am disgusted by the thought of peanut butter and chocolate together! Alone I love each, but the combination grosses me out.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten Cake by chef_Tab (as weird as it is, t...)
You're lucky, Theresa - I'm not, I want this so bad.

Whooee, love thinking I'm a secret weapon!!
www.achefsjourney.com